CNY posting!
She looks... hmm.. confused!! ahha. she's seperated from her daughter.. i also don't know why! lolx.
My doggy! I don't miss her! haha..
That's my mum..
He's a bull!! Fight with us all the time..
She cries a lot when i never piggyback her.. and when i do.. the rest complains!! that's why i say children nowadays are nuisance!
He definitely looks cool when he's with his coat! He looks like jay chou that way! seriously!
1/3 of the children's playing.. the rest.. haven't reach yet! ya, so it's not reunion!
hmm.. not much comment about her.. Six aunt's daughter!
Uncle and aunt's playing! So lame!! so old already still play!
she has a deep voice! I think it's cool! haha
That's my forth aunt's son! 1 years old? i think so. ya.. he's sooo chubby!
she's cute too! she does not allow me to photo her.. so i took several attempts!!
He's super cute, i will say.. haha..
Sisters! Hmm, my seven aunt's and uncle's creation! sound gross! haha
Fireworks is on.. and we're not interested at all!! cause we have ours! haha
The cutest siblings i will say! haha.. Damn, I've forgotten the name!! =(
The joining of the tables, to accommodate 16 of us!! That's ridiculously BIG GROUP!
This was the place where we dine!I'm down again, with sore throat, flu and slight fever.. posting the pictures on ChineseNewYear. Yes!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home